Le Marche is in Central Italy on the eastern side. It is a fertile, yet narrow strip of land between the high Apennines and the Adriatic sea. The unique position yields a dramatic landscape and a more temperate climate than much of the rest of Italy.
This is truly undiscovered Italy and the region remains untouched by mass tourism. The region has a rich history, incredible beauty as well as all the style and panache you expect of the Italians.
- Ancona (1hr20m) and Pescara (1hr30m) airports served by Ryanair from London Stansted
- Easyjet will also fly to Ancona from London Gatwick from June 2018
- Rome airports (2hr30m to 3hr), served by most airlines
- Rimini airport (2hr30m) served by Ryanair from East Midlands in the summer only
- Our nearest train station is 25 minutes away at Pedaso (east coast mainline from Venezia to Brindisi)
The cursor on the map below shows you our road not our exact location - we will share full directions when you book with us.